Monday, May 21, 2012

I was excited to receive an email about a new review of Antique Magic from Edie Dykeman, who is the mystery book editor at Bella OnLine. This is a great site, and I was thrilled with the review as much for where it came from as for what it says. This is what she had to say:

Antique Magic was superbly written by Eileen Harris, and one of the best novels I’ve read in quite a while. To say it is fast-paced is an understatement! The characters are interesting and believable, the plot intriguing, and the story a page-turner with twists and turns that will keep readers engaged. The ending may or may not be a surprise, but it will be satisfying.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and hope to read further mysteries written by Harris. She has a knack for keeping the pages turning. Every time I was going to put the book down to do something else, the next sentence would catch my eye and I would keep reading.

This will make a fabulous summer read at the beach, although sitting by a warm fire in the middle of the winter sounds just as good. Grab it up soon if you are looking for a truly magical time.

No comments:

Post a Comment