Monday, April 1, 2013

It wasn't an April Fool's joke!  Today my fourth book in the Alicia Trent Mystery Series was published.  It should be available on Amazon and at Barnes and Noble very soon.  It is available now through the publisher's website wingsepress.com  This book is called Antique Legacy.  I am happy to note that to me number four is just as thrillingto see in print as number one was.  I hope the readers find the story just as thrilling also.  Thank you, to everyone that made this possible.

I am also excited to report that I just finished my next book.  The Black Cane isn't part of the Alicia Trent Series.  It features Amelia Armstrong and the other members of the Dowagers Club.  Hopefully after a little more spit and polish we will see it in print also.

No comments:

Post a Comment