Saturday, April 20, 2013

Someone Dropped The Ball

As everyone knows, because we read it everywhere, generating sales for a new book in today's market is difficult. April 1st my fifth book was published. I am happy to say that today, finally, it is available through Amazon. Unfortunately, the listings for it and my other four books have, for some unknown reason, changed. At the moment they all show only the ebook as being available. They are supposed to show both the ebook and the paperback versions. Hopefully my publisher, Wings ePress, is working to solve this problem as I notified them April 3rd that it had occured. It is possible to order the paperback version by going to wingsepress.com rather than Amazon. I know most of you are used to purchasing books from Amazon, but for the moment I can only hope you will be patient with this glitch. I apologize for any inconvenience this problem has caused.

No comments:

Post a Comment